Reaching a wider audience is not always done through social media. Did you know that there are more than 2 billion active users on different messaging apps? Messaging apps are evolving day by day, and people are starting to spend more time on them than on social media. This is mainly because messaging apps nowadays aren’t being utilized as just a standard platform for texting. In fact, they are offering more than the usual. Pinngle Messenger, for instance, offers free texting and calling services, unlimited file sharing, stickers, and most importantly a broadcasting tool called Pinngle Public Channel, as an alternative to social media.
Marketing Through Messaging Apps
Many marketers might think that social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the best for their digital marketing strategy. While this could be true in most cases, let us not forget about messengers and how messaging apps can bridge the gap between brands and users as well. As previously mentioned, most messaging apps have the ability to serve more than just a texting platform among users. Facebook IQ, for instance, conducted a survey and found the following regarding messaging with businesses
- Fifty-six percent prefer to message rather than call a business.
- Sixty-one percent are favorable to personal messages from businesses.
- Fifty percent-plus are more likely to shop with a business they can message.
- Sixty-three percent reported that their messaging with businesses is increasing.
Introducing Pinngle Public Channel
If you’re a business owner, an influencer, blogger, or simply a content creator looking for different ways to reach out to a wider audience, try something different like Pinngle Public Channels. Having a Pinngle Public Channel will serve as the best way to broadcast content instantly without the judgment of algorithms. On this messaging app, you are free to share any type of content- from videos, photos, and texts, to links, stickers, file sharing playlists and even podcasts.
Here is what you need to know more about Pinngle Public Channels
- It’s free.
- Your public channel will notify all your followers instantly each time you publish a new post
- As a content creator, you will have the chance to monetize and make a profit in the long term
- You will be provided with insights and statistics of your channel’s performance
- Pinngle does not censor or filter legitimate or opinionated content
- Integration can be added to any of your social media accounts. All your posts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and even your blog will automatically get published on your Pinngle Public Channel.
How to Use Pinngle Messenger for Marketing
Leveraging your online content can easily be done through your Pinngle Public Channel. Unlike social media platforms, your content on public channels is reaching instantly to your followers. That being said, each time you publish content, your message is directly being sent to your followers. If you own a small business or managing a brand, you could announce news, promotions, offer coupons, and manage communications all on your public channel. As a news agency, your breaking news will instantly reach your followers. And finally, as an influencer or content creator, you’ll get to share various different types of content that other platforms do not offer.
Pinngle Public Channels for Customer Service
Instead of using CRM systems for your customer support, you could easily use Pinngle Safe Messenger, a simpler and more cost-effective way to manage your customer interaction. Many giant companies like Netflix use messaging apps to answer their customers’ inquiries. Pinngle Messenger could help your business in the same way too. All you need to do is, create a Pinngle Public Channel for your business and allow your customers (from your channel’s setting) to call and message you at any time.
Pinngle Public Channels for eCommerce
For eCommerce business owners, promoting and advertising your product shouldn’t only be done through social media. To generate more income, you’ll need a platform like Pinngle Public Channels to broadcast your content and have it reach directly to your customers without the judgment of algorithms.
The sudden rise of messaging apps for marketing, particularly eCommerce, is associated with the following facts:
- Customer Feedback – Customer review and provide feedback through messaging apps quickly, directly, and easily.
- Customer Support – eCommerce owners reach out to a wider customer base and provide prompt and dedicated support.
- Diverse Content – Content in messaging apps is easy, straightforward, and diverse. Brands can use videos to draw attention, images to promote products/services, short texts to inform their customers.
- Messaging App Groups – Brands can form groups based on the demographic, behavioral and other aspects associated with their customers.
- Private Promotion – Messages sent by brands appear in the customer’s inbox and stay away from distractions.
- Quick and Direct Communication – eCommerce owners and customers enjoy quick and direct discussions and conversation.
- Urgent Messaging – Brands get an opportunity to send a short query or any update regarding their products/services.
Pinngle Public Channels Vs. Telegram Channels
Telegram, the cloud-based instant messaging and VoIP service hosts channels too. So, if you’re wondering which is better for broadcasting content, let’s have a closer look at the features Pinngle offers that Telegram doesn’t.
First and for most, Pinngle works in countries with heavy internet censorship. Therefore, you can rest assured because your content will reach to all countries. However, Telegram is blocked in many countries such as Iran and Russia. Moreover, Pinngle does not censor or filter legitimate or opinionated content, while telegram does. Telegram, in fact, can block any channel without giving a specific or valid reason.
Pinngle also allows you to have direct contact with your followers via private messaging or voice calling, while Telegram doesn’t. Another feature Telegram doesn’t have is the “like” and “dislike” buttons by default. Only channels using chatbots are allowed to add this feature. But Pinngle, unlike Telegram, has the “like” and “dislike” buttons by default. This feature is a great opportunity for you to spot your most desired content and to find out which type of content is more engaging or your followers are more interested in.
To sum up, messaging apps are the next generation of social media. As you can already tell, marketers are starting to add messaging apps to their content strategy.
Thinking of using messaging apps to leverage your online content too? Then Pinngle Public Channels is calling for you. 😉 Download Pinngle Messenger now and join the community of awesome content creators!