Below are some of the issues users have been reporting :
- Contacts and conversations disappearing
- Video calls not working
- Unable to add users to group chats
- Unable to send/receive messages in group chats
- Failing to play voice notes
- Messages that are marked as “failed to send” are being delivered to users
- Messages don’t get sent to a specific contact
- Signal requires users to activate the code but fails to auto-generate the code for them.
- Failing to connect on 2G or poor internet
- Sometimes u
nableto connect to the internet
- Voice and video calls do not work in some countries
Countries most affected by Signal’s ongoing issues are the following:
- United States ( Berkeley, CA – Toledo, OH – Bay Area, SF –
Buffalo, NY )
- Middle East ( UAE – Saudi Arabia – Qatar- Bahrain)
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
Messenger: The Best Alternative to Signal Pinngle
If you’re having troubles with Signal app, allow us to introduce
Here’s why you should start using Pinngle app NOW!
– Full privacy with end-to-end data encryption and serverless architecture
– Can Overcome Blocking in Countries with Heavy Internet Censorship
Many messaging apps, including Signal, do not operate in countries with heavy internet censorship regulations. However, with
– Operates Well on 2G or Poor WiFi
Suffering from slow internet speed or bad reception should no longer be a concern.
–Fun Features: Stickers and Public Channels for users and influencers to share and discover content
Here are some things
P.s: You can also engage with influencers by sending messages or calling them directly through
That being said, Signal is not the only VoIP app that has outages. WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram users regularly report on major issues and bugs too. If you’re ready to try an alternative messenger, Pinngle is definitely worth trying!