Line is one of the leading messaging apps in Southeast Asia. Unfortunately, it has been reported that Line lost more than 2 million active users since 2017 due to weak functionality and implementation of the app. If you’re having troubles with Line, find out the main issues behind the app and see what you could do.
Below are some complaints from Line users :
- Not receiving notifications
- Unable to receive messages
- The app does not work even with VPN
- Difficulties connecting to the internet
- Unable to login
- Not receiving the verification code
- Video calls not working
Countries Facing Issues with Line
- The Middle East ( UAE- KSA- Bahrain-Qatar)
*By the way, if you also use Telegram, you can learn about the bugs here and see what you could do .
Pinngle Messenger: The Best Alternative to Line
If you’re unsatisfied with Line’s functionality, you can always opt for another app. An instant messaging app that will meet your expectations such as
Here are some of Pinngle’s features that will leave you eager to download the app.
Overcome Voice and Video Call Blocking
Works Perfectly Well on 2G or Poor WiFi
Unlike other messaging apps, with
No Internet? No Problem
Text and Make Calls with Total Security
Ensuring your privacy and security is
Pinngle Public Channels
Pinngle is offering a feature where you can broadcast content to your followers. This feature is called Pinngle Public Channels. Anyone can create a Pinngle Public Channel. Whether you’re an influencer, celebrity, fangirl/boy, or even a business owner, Pinngle Public Channel is open to anyone!
Other Interesting Features!
- Virtual international numbers at low cost
- Free stickers to spice up your conversation
- Talk more with less MB bandwidth usage.
- Share your location whenever you want, wherever you go
- Create group chats and add up to 50,000 users
- Share unlimited photos, videos, PDFs, documents, spreadsheets in any format
- Saves your battery