Telegram not working? It does happen at times. And Telegram users often report various problems. Telegram is a cross-platform mobile messaging app for smartphones and tablets for iOS, Android, and several other platforms. It allows users sending and receiving messages, files, photos etc. It is basically an alternative to text messages. Let’s see what can cause Telegram issues and breakdowns and what you can do to make things go to normal again.
A few common Telegram problems
- Telegram Desktop won’t connect while the mobile app is working just fine. The two are connected to the internet via the same WiFi
- The user cannot send or download any media
- The Desktop version works just fine while the Android app fails to work properly
- The app does not deliver any messages
- The user is unable to access their account. After uninstalling and reinstalling the app and adding a phone number, the app still keeps loading
- The user gets a server connection error message
- The user cannot open the Telegram messenger or log in to their account
- Telegram not working in a number of countries such as Pakistan, India, Singapore
- Telegram not working after certain updates
- The security code does not work properly
- The user cannot install Telegram
- The user cannot import their contacts
- The user has trouble receiving notifications
- “Last seen” status isn’t displayed correctly
The countries most affected (lately) by Telegram problems are the following:
- United States
P.S. Also see what you can do if Viber is not working.
Pinngle messenger: a good alternative to Telegram
Pinngle is a mobile messaging app that works everywhere in the world. You can be sure that it won’t get shut down or blocked by anyone. Or if it ever is, it will get back to normal nearly instantly. There are a lot of benefits of using Pinngle. Here are some of them:
Pinngle cares about your security and privacy
Why is Pinngle messenger secure? Well, first of all, because it is working based on the serverless concept. It means that at Pinngle, we never store any of your data, not even your contact information. In addition, we have another security measure which is end-to-end encryption. Encryption ensures that no one but you and the person you talk with can access your messages or voice/video calls.
Pinngle lets you connect with your loved ones even with the poorest internet
Do you have an awful internet connection? That’s not a problem. Pinngle allows making HD video calls. And in addition, you can voice call anyone with just 2G internet connection.
You can share files, photos, audios, and even your location
Apart from being able to share huge files, photos, videos, and recordings, with Pinngle you can share your location, too. That’s awesome, isn’t it?
Enjoy the callback feature
If you have nearly no internet connection but you still want to make that call, you can opt for a paid service which is known as Callback. It is really easy to use; you just need to press callback and Pinngle will make a call to you first. While you are waiting to be connected, Pinngle will make another call to the person you want to talk to. After you are both there, you can start talking.
Pinngle Public Channels
Pinngle also offers a feature where you can broadcast any type of content through its Pinngle Public Channels. Anyone can create a channel on Pinngle. Whether you’re an infleuncer, celebrity, content creator, or even a business owner, you can create a channel and share any type of content you wish. Anything from photos, links, videos, to playlists podcasts and files can be shared on your public channel. If you do not wish to create a channel, you can simply discover and follow channels that are most interesting to you.
So if Telegram is not working, no worries! There is always a better alternative. Opt for Pinngle. Enjoy the free HD calls, chat, file sharing and many other benefits today.
Feel the freedom. Download Pinngle today!