Whether you’re a digital influencer, a life coach, or a blogger, anyone can start a Pinngle Public Channel.
Here’s how to get started.
1. Find the “+” in the main Public Channel view
2. Customize your channel name and details
3. Click on your channel in the main channel view
4. Access settings from the top menu
5. Enable editing
6. Upload a photo for your Public Channel
7. Add admins and choose whether followers can contact you
8. Make a post with a message or attachment
9. Check your followers’ reactions
Why get a Pinngle Public Channel?
Public channels are one of the features that make Pinngle so much more than a messenger. They’re free, and let you share content instantly with followers all around the world.
Join the millions of people who are enjoying ad-free and spam-free content on Pinngle Public Channels!