The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the world’s top destination for Indian migrants. There’re more than 2 million Indians living in the UAE. So, it’s quite natural that many Indians want to know how to call from Dubai to India? If you’re one of them, read this post to get to know how you can make calls to Indian numbers from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Indians in Dubai (UAE)
The UAE is a country featuring the highest proportion of international migrants around the world. Most Indians live in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. Dubai can be described as a global city with an international workforce. It’s the most important expat destination in the Middle East.
The number of Indians in the UAE interested in making calls from Dubai to India is increasingly growing. One of the major reasons is that Indians are a large part of the UAE’s labor force. And since many calling apps are banned in the UAE, voice or video calls from Dubai to India are in high demand.
Indians came to the UAE as a result of trade and commerce between the 2 countries. More recently, the population of Indians in the country has increased tremendously. This is the result of opportunities in petroleum, finance, and other industries.
The majority of Indian migrants are in the financial, manufacturing, and transport industries. However, a large number of Indian migrates are involved in professional services and entrepreneurship.
Today, you can find so many options out there that offer fine calling opportunities. Affordable or even free calls to your family, friends, and colleagues in India aren’t a problem at all. You just need to research the available options and see which one is the best fit for you.
Use Pinngle to Call from Dubai to India
With all this in mind, it’s no stretch to say that making calls from Dubai to India is a top issue for Indians in the UAE and not only. If you’re interested in how you can call from Dubai to India, try the instant messaging (IM) app Pinngle.
Pinngle is a free mobile application that’s a great alternative to the most popular chat apps available today. This calling and messaging app was developed in October 2016. During this short period of time, Pinngle has managed to become the preferred choice for many people worldwide.
With Pinngle, you can connect with your family, friends, and colleagues in India affordably and effectively. Pinngle-to-Pinngle calls are free. You can also make free calls if both you and the person you need to contact use Pinngle. If you need to call someone who doesn’t have Pinngle, you can use Pinngle Out. The latter offers the following rates for making calls to India:
- Landline: 0.060 USD/min
- Mobile: 0.060 USD/min
Pinngle comes with the following features and advantages:
- Lower data usage (up to 30%-40%)
- More affordable voice and video calls as compared to other international calls
- “Pinngle Out” for calling any landline and mobile number at lower rates
- The best quality for voice and video calls
- Public Channels featuring no ads or spam
- Virtual or international numbers to receive calls for free (buying rates are among the lowest)
- Ability to work even with the slowest Internet connection
- Capacity to operate in VoIP-blocked countries
- Files can be sent in any format you’d like and with no limit
- Operation with overloaded WiFi and poor internet
- Ability to work both on Android and iOS devices
- Excellent protection for your online privacy: no one/nothing can steal your data
- No data storage on any of its servers, meaning this is a serverless messenger
- Call forwarding
- Location sharing
- User-friendly interface
- Fun and interesting stickers and emojis
So, all you need is to find a great chat app. It can help you enjoy an extremely affordable and simple way to make quality calls from Dubai to India. The right messenger will offer you the most affordable rates for international calls. Moreover, it’ll enable you to make 100% free calls.
Do you use a messaging app to make calls from Dubai to India? If yes, what messaging app do you prefer? Feel free to share your comments with us below.