Pinngle has launched its new service, using which you can purchase virtual or DID (direct inward dialing) numbers to receive calls from your family, friends, and colleagues in other countries and don’t pay for those international calls.
Virtual numbers are also known as online or international numbers. They’re called “follow-me numbers” in the US and “personal numbers” in the UK. In Europe and Oceania, DID numbers are also called direct dial-in (DDI) numbers.
Virtual numbers can be characterized as local telephone numbers in a selected country or city. They’re usually programmed to forward incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers that you have chosen to use.
How to Get a Virtual or DID Number Through Pinngle?
There’s nothing difficult about using a DID or virtual number on Pinngle. To get an international number through Pinngle, you just need to:
- Open Pinngle on your mobile device.
- Go to “Phone Numbers” in the upper-left corner of your phone’s screen. Here, you’ll see a list of countries, including “Top Countries” and “Available Countries,” featuring virtual phone number prices. The available DID numbers come with min and max prices, based on the number you select to buy.
- Tap on the country you need. Now, you’ll see all the available destinations in that country, with their codes, DID numbers, and prices.
- Tap on the city you need to buy a virtual number for. You’ll be offered 3 available ordering options: “Order on 3 months and save 3% for 8.38 USD;” “Order on 6 months and save 6% for 16.24 USD;” and “Order on 12 months and save 12% for 30.41 USD.”
- To buy an international number, you should use your current balance on Pinngle. You won’t be charged for the calls to that number on your Pinngle. You’ll only be charged a monthly fee for that number, starting at as low as 1.50 USD.
If you need to select another city number while the ordering window is open, there is no need to go back to the window that shows the list of all cities. You can choose another city number by simply tapping on the necessary city that can be seen behind the window showing the ordering options. Once you’re ready to make the purchase, just tap on “OK.” If not, choose “Cancel.” In case you have zero balance, you’ll see the following: “Not enough funds.”
Remember that all calls to this virtual number are free. You can use it only for receiving calls, but you can’t make calls using the number.
Pinngle virtual numbers can also be viewed as Disposable virtual numbers. The latter numbers are virtual phone numbers that are usable temporarily, meaning they can be functional until a specified date, although the user has the option of disabling them earlier.
Pinngle has already become the most trusted instant messaging (IM) app for almost 5 million people all over the world. Thanks to its great calling and messaging features, Pinngle has turned into an ideal alternative to even the most popular messaging apps in the world such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, and Viber. These features offered by the text messaging app Pinngle include but aren’t limited to:
- Lower data usage
- More affordable services, including more competitive calls via Pinngle Out to all those who don’t have Pinngle
- Public Channels that are open to everyone
- Opportunity to have a unique link to promote your Pinngle Channel on any other media available
- Operation even with the slowest Internet connection
- More reliable voice and video calls (at 720p resolution)
Almost 5 million people who have installed Pinngle on their mobile phones now have a new, striking opportunity to connect with others in an easy and effective way, without paying for the calls they receive on Pinngle.
Have you ever tried using a virtual number? What’s your experience? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below.