In the modern world of business, the number of brands recognizing the power of messaging apps in their marketing strategies is growing day by day.
The reason why messengers are so great for promoting your brand is that they eliminate the walls and newsfeeds, and connect users directly with their social circles. Using chat apps, users instantly get what they like and want. Messengers allow users to share content easily and effectively since they eliminate lots of extraneous features typical of social media platforms.
Messaging apps are now more popular than social networking sites. Instant messaging (IM) apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line, and Pinngle (a new IM app) are great for promoting your brand.
Using Messaging Apps for Marketing
Today, many businesses are already choosing to leverage their marketing strategies by using messaging apps, and this is associated with a number of cogent reasons.
First, people are glued to their mobile devices. Second, they are looking for quick contact with companies online. Third, messaging apps provide intimate and immediate interaction so that users can follow brands directly. Finally, people like personal messages.
Establishing a relationship and giving your messages a personal touch is critical for social media marketing in general, and messaging apps have a great power to provide that type of personal interaction. You, as a business owner, should use messengers as a way to put a face on your brand, and connect with customers on a one-on-one level. As a result, you’ll enjoy a real impact caused by your message.
The messenger you choose should guarantee a high-quality, reliable, secure, low-cost or free communication so that you won’t have any challenges while interacting with customers. Pinngle is a perfect option in this regard.
Developed by Zigma Telecom SIA in October 2016, Pinngle has already been installed by almost 5 million people worldwide and serves as an ideal alternative to the most popular messaging apps in the world.
Pinngle offers extremely affordable and even free services, and highly reliable voice and video calls. This text messaging app can work even with the slowest Internet connection, 2G, and overloaded WiFi. Moreover, it can operate in any VoIP blocked country. Importantly, Pinngle offers its Public Channels that are open to everyone, which greatly facilitates your marketing efforts.
How Businesses Use Messengers for Marketing
To promote your brand via messaging apps, you should focus on talking to people, not at them, and connecting with them, instead of advertising to them. All you need is to establish a personal connection with your audience, and they’ll be glad to take your brand with them wherever they go. Here are steps you can take when using a messenger for your marketing:
- Offer a character-focused experience that will tap into the millennial consumer approach. Give your users an interactive experience with your brand through images, videos, playlists and more. This way, you’ll be able to tell the journey of your product in a much more effective and fascinating way. This is what Clarks, a British-based, international shoe manufacturer and retailer, does.
- Use bots to imitate an in-store interaction with a friendly sales associate (and her emojis). This will help you cultivate consumer insight and provide a more personal experience for users. Such authenticity in communication will turn users into paying customers. This is what Sephora, a French chain of cosmetics stores, does.
- Help customers stop turning to one platform to another and get direct answers to their questions This way, customers will be able to be effectively heard and maintain their privacy in a single place. As a result, you’ll enjoy increased accountability and seamless navigation to your customer service channel. This is what Hyatt, an American multinational owner, operator, and franchiser of hotels, resorts, and vacation properties, does.
- Use an exciting visual narrative to launch your product by combining an extremely attractive plot and your new product in real-time As a result, you’ll be able to enjoy effective product promotion and get lots of PR impressions. This is what Taco Bell, an American chain of fast-food restaurants, does.
- Sharpen your brand perception among customers If you own, e.g, a newspaper business, you can experiment with an automated bot to generate news headlines and stories. This way, you can customize news experience for users and secure your credibility in the eyes of modern readers. This is what The Washington Post, an American daily newspaper, does.
As compared to any other platforms, messaging apps now reach a much larger audience. They boast an enormous scale and provide compelling ways of interaction with your target audience.
Have you used a messaging app for marketing? How did you do that? Let us know in the comments below.